Subject: Re: Success!
To: Adam K Kirchhoff <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Dustin Cook <cookdd@campuscomp.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 10/11/2001 14:04:31
> I'm curious if anyone has any recommendations about any other good, small,
> lightweight, web browsers that they've gotten to work under
> NetBSD/hpcmips?

Dillo is kind of smallish, and it's decent in terms of compatibility. There
is still no support for frames, though, so that may hinder your browsing to
an extent. It's also based on gtk+. I've compiled it optimizing for
diskspace, and the resulting binary was slightly less than 200 KB.

Although I haven't tried this under NetBSD/hpcmips, I have tried this under
both OpenBSD 2.9 and SuSE Linux 7.2 Professional.

http://dillo.sourceforge.net/

--
aster