Subject: Re: good news & bad news...
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Adam K Kirchhoff <adamk@voicenet.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 10/07/2001 18:23:41
Well, I've got it working...  I booted with -a, specified the correct
partition and filesystem, and then compiled my own kernel (using Greg
Hughe's patches for the trackpoint on the IBM z50) after changing the
config file.

There's a new (minor) twist, however:  I can't seem to get rid of the
mouse pointer from WinCE.  With the old kernel, just clearing the screen
would get rid of it.  With the new kernel, nothing seems to get rid of it.
The easy solution is to just move the mouse pointer to the corner in WinCE
before the computer boots.  Does anyone know of another possible solution?

Adam