Subject: Re: Installation problems...
To: Adam K Kirchhoff <adamk@voicenet.com>
From: John Utz <john@utzweb.net>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 10/04/2001 11:10:07
just speaking utterly OTOH......

it sounds like a bug in the wd driver,pccard driver, or perhaps a little
'above' them.

it seems like the filesystem is being walked and then the fstypes that
should be written into an array are getting written into a single
variable. Thus, you are getting the 'last' one.

it may also be possible that if this is geting written into an array, then
the index isnt being reset to 0.

that's the only thing that comes to mind, and i have no hw that i could
possibly use to validate my WAG.

hth

johnu

--

John L. Utz III
john@utzweb.net

Idiocy is the Impulse Function in the Convolution of Life