Subject: Re: help!..mp770..X11 scroll bars don't
To: Sanford Barton <bart@tequinox.com>
From: elliot d schlegelmilch <elliot@rightnowtech.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 10/03/2001 13:21:23
I think the problem is due to the lack of [hardware] pageup keys on the mp770.
my hunch is that windows ce emulates them with an alt up, or what have you,
and netbsd doesn't.  i dont know if xmodmap will let you map things that way.

as for the second and third mouse buttons, hold windows key, hold 3, tap screen,
 for a right click, 2 for a mittle click. it's kinda tedious, so i chose a wm that would allow me to do mostly everything with the keyboard.

best of luck,
elliot