Subject: ne2000 driver problem.
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Adam K Kirchhoff <adamk@voicenet.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 09/20/2001 23:31:46
Hello all :-)

	I recently added an IBM z50 to my collection, and am really
interested in getting NetBSD working on it.  I've downloaded the install
kernel, the modified NetBSD kernel (for the trackpoint), and the pbsdboot
application.  I can boot the install kernel, and it sees the CompactFlash
card I have (if I can get it working on this, I'm probably going to
purchase a microdrive).  The only problem is that it doesn't see my
network card.  It's a AmbiCom low power PC card.  Under WinCE it uses the
NE2000 driver.  Unfortunately, the netbsd kernel doesn't seem to see the
card.  Is there anything I can do to convince NetBSD to see this card?

Adam