Subject: Re: hpcmips on C-Series
To: Jun Ebihara <jun@soum.co.jp>
From: =?iso-8859-1?q?St=E9phan=20BERNARD?= <stephan.bernard@clermont.cemagref.fr>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 09/04/2001 14:52:43
Thank you very much, Jun.
This is exactly what I needed. The installation process is working fine, but
I still have some questions :

- On my ATA card, I have 2 partitions, the first one for dos, the second one
for netBSD. The sets are on my dos partition, so I suppose I have to install
them from an "unmounted filesystem". But which device & file system should I
choose ? I tryed "wd0" for device, and "dos" for filesystem, but it doesn't
work. "wd0a" seems to be my netBSD filesystem. Anyway, I always obtain the
message "/ could not be mounted on local device wd0a"...

- Should I install the kernel set, or should it be on my DOS filesystem to be
found by psdboot ? If I have to install the kernel, do I have to tar it (for
now it's only gzipped) ?

Sorry for this late answer, but I had too much work to test the installation
before...

Stéphan.

--
Stéphan BERNARD	(+33) 473 44 07 25	stephan.bernard@cemagref.fr
LISC/CEMAGREF - 24 av. des Landais, BP 50085 - 63172 Aubière Cedex