Subject: Re: wavelan
To: elliot d schlegelmilch <elliot@rightnowtech.com>
From: DP <dp@recycled.net>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 06/27/2001 10:58:32
NetBSD/hpcmips prior to a certain point will not work with a wi card. A
minor fix to the driver and a recompile of the kernel, ifconfig, and
wiconfig fixed it. There should be information in the mailing list archives
about it. I -thought- this was fixed in 1.5 but I could be mistaken; it's
certainly fixed in post-1.5 snapshots and 1.5.1_BETA2.

It works fine for me in a Mobilepro 770 and 800.

Dan