Subject: Re: Hello + Questions!
To: TAKEMURA Shin <takemura@netbsd.org>
From: katsumi liquer <katsumi@decepticonz.net>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 05/28/2001 22:05:31
> > A) how does one get the status of the battery? Is it possible right now?
*snip*
> but the kernel don't make use of the value. The value is just thrown away.
> You can specify -v (verbose) option when you boot the kernel to see

ok.. I can see this; is their any way we can probe for this value later on after we have booted? The only reason I am curious, is becuase right now my unit ( even when suspended ) just goes through it's main battery power and then the backup battery until it eventually just shuts off -- but I have no way to know when ;)

One last question: does anyone on this list have binaries for the MGL2 set? I want to run it on my mobile pro, but I am still having a lot of problems to figure out with the cross-building.

thanks,
katsumi