Subject: Hello + Questions!
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: katsumi liquer <katsumi@decepticonz.net>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 05/25/2001 13:21:23
Hi! First off -- I want to just say "THANK YOU", and you have no idea how strongly I mean to say it :)
From the moment I found that their was a netbsd port which would run on my MobilePro, I was excited --
but I never anticpiated something this nice :) You guys have done some great work! Keep it up! I just
wanted to let you know you had another user :)

Ok.. so now a couple of questions which I couldn't find info about -- A) how does one get the status of
the battery? Is it possible right now? B) when I remove my pcmcia ethernet card it casues the system to
hang, is thier anything I can do to prevent this or is it just a problem?

Thanks again!