Subject: Re: Restarting an IBM z50
To: Jun Ebihara <>
From: RJ T <>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 10/13/2000 17:48:28
Anyone know how much power consumption is reduced in suspend mode on a z50?

I've grown very fond of my z50 -- it got me through a stressful time at work
by giving me the freedom to roam -- and I am comfortable with the reboot
process (SHIFT is a wonderful key to hold during reboot to WinCE). I would
love to see a true suspend function for the z50. Is anyone working on this?

Robert Taylor