Subject: "Microsoft": Microsoft Mobile Device News #5
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 08/30/2000 10:59:00
FYI.  This item appeared in a recent microsoft propaganda message.
The high-speed CPU is a Vr4122 (yes, 4122), but there is no pricing
information.  These units appear to be in the palm form factor, more
or less.  I'll update my page to include this shortly, but I thought
I'd let people know.  Anybody know what the 4122 is?

Warner