Subject: Re: 1.5ALPHA2 pullup status
To: None <sramsby@u.washington.edu>
From: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 08/23/2000 11:39:43
In message <HEEJIMJKMICOPICMAOPDAEEGCBAA.sramsby@u.washington.edu> "Scott Ramsby" writes:
: I think the thing that is lacking the most is documentation. Perhaps
: something as simple as a table of what is/is not supported on each device
: currently. Things such as USB support (I don't think there is any, but it
: would help to explicitly state this in docs), serial support, sound support,
: frame buffer, keyboard, pcmcia/cf support. Also a list of known pcmcia/cf
: devices that work with NetBSD/hpcmips. Also, the install docs are still
: quite orientated towards the i386 port. How many people are going to install
: NetBSD on their WinCE device with a floppy disk? :) Thank you again for all
: your hard work.

How much more would you like to see than is already present in the
supported devices table?

Warner