Subject: RE: 1.5ALPHA2 pullup status
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Scott Ramsby <sramsby@u.washington.edu>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 08/23/2000 10:34:56
I think the thing that is lacking the most is documentation. Perhaps
something as simple as a table of what is/is not supported on each device
currently. Things such as USB support (I don't think there is any, but it
would help to explicitly state this in docs), serial support, sound support,
frame buffer, keyboard, pcmcia/cf support. Also a list of known pcmcia/cf
devices that work with NetBSD/hpcmips. Also, the install docs are still
quite orientated towards the i386 port. How many people are going to install
NetBSD on their WinCE device with a floppy disk? :) Thank you again for all
your hard work.

Scott