Subject: X on 100MBish cards, was Re: Looking for advice on hpc models?
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel C. Silverstein <cubes@uclink4.berkeley.edu>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 08/10/2000 00:46:52
	What packages are you installing to fit X, ssh, and such on a 100MBish
card?  I've got a 160MB card (more like 150 after adjusting for
disk-vendor size inflation).  Are you installing comp?
	Are you going through any special installation process?  I recall Todd
Whitesel's post: CF and my z50. Rants, Raves, tips, and tricks, which
describes a somewhat convoluted process to fit a full installation onto
192MB card.  Is anything like that necessary?  Thanks.

					(Dan)

<snip>