Subject: Re: 3 button emulation is available for Xhpc
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Tak Pui Lou <lou@man-97-187.reshall.berkeley.edu>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 08/05/2000 19:53:46
> Should we ask trackpoint@almaden.ibm.com about your question?
>
> such as:
> Does z50 - Windows CE machine has same hardware between
>    Windows98 notebook such as TP770?

Please go ahead and ask them.

I tried to make one partition and now I can find the init. Then, I go
back and make two partitions and use the static version. It works too.

Now, I can boot the machine but I can't change any password. When I
login, I see the following message:

Warning: no Kerberos tickets issued.

When I change the password, it says:

passwd: failed to parse principal: Configuration file does not specify
default realm

What do these messages mean? BTW, I am booting the kernel (which I
download from the installation directory) with these options:

-b=sd0 -a

savecore in rc.conf has a -v flag but doesn't have a directory. And, it
gives me a message:

savecore: cannot find device 0/0

---
Lou