Subject: Re: Support for 3com 3c1 cards
To: Eric Akira Taketatsu <taketats@hawaii.edu>
From: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 07/18/2000 13:37:36
In message <Pine.GSO.4.21.0007180927400.21692-100000@uhunix1> Eric Akira Taketatsu writes:
: I havent did any coding on NETBSD or an OS before.  I can program in C,
: but not very well.  BUt this sounds very interesting and ill probably need
: some help getting started.  I havent gotten the NETBSD running on my HPC
: yet because of the card issue.  I needed it to install from ftp.  However
: i am interested in helping out in whatevers way i can.

Do you ahve the facilities to test this card?  IE a Laptop with
NetBSD/i386 and the adapter that they give away (you have to call a
number to get it)?  Do you have programming docs on the card?  I'm not
allowed to disclose what I have, but can point you to the folks I got
it from.

Warner