Subject: Re: Which wireless cards do we support on handheld boxes?
To: Jun Ebihara <jun@soum.co.jp>
From: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 07/02/2000 22:36:03
In message <20000703132731H.jun@soum.co.jp> Jun Ebihara writes:
: Such as personal handy-phone 64K card ..
: http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/mc-user/phs/mobile/p-in_comp_i.html
: only available in japan.

That reminds me.  What's the best snapshot to install?  I have a new
NEC MobileGearII R430 that I'd like to be runninng NetBSD/hpcmips.  Is
there a way to install this onto hard disk?  I have a Adaptec 1460C
and a few scsi disks.  I could plug that into the pccard slot, but
then I'd have no slot to install from since I don't have a CF ethernet
card that's supported.  Or I could do a minimal install onto a 64MB CF
card and then switch to the slimscsi card after the basic system is
installed.  Any recommendations?

Warner