Subject: Re: Off-Topic, but I gotta know...
To: Greg <raisplin@rcn.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 06/24/2000 09:58:40
	IIRC the Newton is ARM based, so it would probably be more of an
	hpcarm port, but unless its missing something obvious like an MMU
	it should be possible to port NetBSD to the box.

	You'll probably need to get sufficient technical documentation
	before you can reasonably work on a port...

		David/absolute
				       -- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --