Subject: Off-Topic, but I gotta know...
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Greg <raisplin@rcn.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 06/23/2000 23:20:44
First I _know_ this is the totally wrong list to post this to, but I had no
idea where else to put it...also, please send any replies to me directly as
I am not subscribed to this list...

Looking at the NetBSD site today I just noticed the hpcmips port, sounds
very interesting.  now my question arises, since we can support these
handheld PC's would in turn be fair to say that we could potentially support
the now defunct Newton with the external keyboard connected?  I only wonder
because I have an old Newton here that I would love to be able to show off
as running NetBSD.

Regards,

Greg