Subject: Re: z50 install...
To: Steve K <skrul@yahoo.com>
From: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 06/13/2000 23:24:18
In message <20000614052153.645.qmail@web115.yahoomail.com> Steve K writes:
: - I have the 3Com 3C1 CF network card.  The kernel sees it and I can
: configure it, but it does not seem to work.  I can ping 127.0.0.1,
: but nothing else. I've tried swapping the locations of the CF memory
: card and the CF network card and it produces the same result.

The 3C1 card doesn't work with NetBSD's driver.  Neither does it work
with FreeBSD's driver, btw.  I have some docs on it, but I don't have
the time to add support for this right now to either system.

On the plus side, it looks like I'm getting a MobileGearII 430 from
Japan in about a week, which should be a cool thing to play with.

Warner