Subject: Re: [linuxce-devel] Announce: philips velo 1 port (and cry for help with
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org, linuxce-devel@linuxce.org, pavel@suse.cz>
From: Stefan Raaijmakers <stefan@ididntdoit.et.tudelft.nl>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 06/13/2000 13:09:49
Hi!

>> Serial and display is fully working; touchpanel is flaky but somehow
>> works. I have no info about keyobard, and desperately seraching for
>> info how to program the keyboard. Any help would be welcome.
>
>Is the keyboard hooked up through the Motorola microcontroller?  That won't
>be any fun to reverse-engineer.

Actually i'm looking forward to it!!! I'm planning on tapping into the SPI-bus an having a look at the data ;) I've got a big vacation comming up in juli, so you'll be hearing from me then, maybe even sooner.

If there is an easyer way tell me, but i think it's the only way apart from just guessing some commands and throwing it at the microcontroler...

Stefan