Subject: Re: Cross-compiling for mipsel-netbsd
To: Jun Ebihara <jun@soum.co.jp>
From: Curtis Galloway <curtisg@arsdigita.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 06/02/2000 00:55:25
The key is using the -current distribution with ELF support.  Now that
I've upgraded from 1.4.2 to -current, I'm able to use the binary
package, as well as compiling the cross/mipsel-netbsd source package
and using it to compile the hpcmips kernel.  Someone should probably
add a note to the port page mentioning that you need to use ELF.

Thanks,
--Curtis