Subject: IBM Microdrive 340 to a good cause
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Lauren P. Burka <lpb@apocalypse.org>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 04/23/2000 00:51:01
Once upon a time, I got an IBM Microdrive.  Then I lost the
Microdrive.  It turns out that the Microdrive was really hiding under
a keyboard where I'm sure I looked before.  But I never can find
something that is lost until I replace it.  So I bought another
Microdrive.  This was a very expensive way to make a lost Microdrive
show up, but I had a poor lonely z50 that wasn't much good without it.

Then I found the old Microdrive.  It is past time that I can return
one of them to where I bought them.  What to do?  I could sell it, but
I was concerned that I could end up sending it to someone who won't
pay me.

I have decided that rather than try to sell it, I will donate it to a
developer on this list who will be able to work better with it and
maybe make X or suspend happen faster.

Please send me private mail if you would like the Microdrive.  It has
NetBSD installed already.  You get to pay all shipping costs.

Lauren