Subject: Re: Fash memory question/problem
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Jun Ebihara <jun@soum.co.jp>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 02/25/2000 00:47:39
From: Roy Wilson <rwwst6+@pitt.edu>
Subject: Fash memory question/problem
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 12:20:39 -0500

> I've asked Sandisk whether the 128MB is officially compatible with a
> MobilePro 700 (VR4102) but have yet to get a clear answer. Their website
> MB700 is only compatible up to 96MB CF. It would be nice to know, since the
> price differential about $100 (US). I know of one person who is using a
> 128MB Sandisk with a VR41xx.

I use
     128M CF (Green House)
     220M ATA (San Disk)
on z50 and NEC mobilegearCS-12 VR4102(==MB700?may be).
each CF includes ssh,and so on keys.treat as my ID-card with NetBSD.

daily build and release,MC-R500+SlimSCSI+SCSI 4G.
2 cvs update/Week,and make build all days and all of the nights.

anyway,We should collect compat card information.
--
jun ebihara