Subject: Re: MobilePro800 appears to be discontinued!?
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org, xela@MIT.EDU>
From: Alex <xela@MIT.EDU>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 01/25/2000 12:53:13
I got a slightly better price from pcwonders.com.  I just received
a couple of z50s for $264.95, plus the 32mb upgrade (not installed)
for another $85.50; 2-day shipping came to ~$12 each (there were other
items on the order, so hard to be exact on that)

Unfortunately, they also appear not to be set up to ship outside
the United States.

---Alex

In message <200001251602.JAA03937@harmony.village.org> Warner Losh writes:
> In message <20000125160955P.jun@soum.co.jp> Jun Ebihara writes:
> : LinuxCE guys said:
> : IBM z50 sells on $285 delivered, from www.computability.com
> : z50 is good choice.
> : #did they accept order from Japannnnn?(Y/N)?.
>
> I don't think so, but would be happy to help out our friends at
> port-hpcmips-ja if a few of them wanted to arrange something.
>
> Warner
Carl Alexander
------------- MIT (where Alex hangs out):
xela@mit.edu      Course VI (sometime special student)    SIPB (prospective)
                  Mitgaard ("honorary mold")    MITSFS    LSC (night worker)
                  http://www.mit.edu/~xela
------------- Work (where they call me "Carl"):
carl@terc.edu     Sr. System Administrator & User Services Manager, TERC
                  http://www.terc.edu