To: None <john.ford@corp.usa.net>
From: Jun Ebihara <jun@soum.co.jp>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 01/13/2000 11:06:57
From: John Ford  <john.ford@corp.usa.net>
Date: 12 Jan 00 09:54:34 MST

> Sorry for posting here, but I saw no instructions for how to sign up for this
> mailing list;  could some one tell me?

"
The NetBSD Project provides a variety of public mailing lists to
facilitate communication between the users and developers of
NetBSD. All of the mailing lists are served by the Majordomo mailing
list management package, and you can find out more about
how to use the NetBSD Project's Majordomo by mailing
majordomo@NetBSD.ORG with an empty message body.

Using this WWW page, you can find out what the various mailing lists
are for, look at the mailing list archives, and even subscribe
to the mailing lists themselves. This page is broken up into three
sections: this introductory section; an index of the mailing lists for
quick reference; and the descriptions of the mailing lists, along with
links to allow you to look at their archives and subscribe to them.

To subscribe to a mailing list click on the  link next to its name, in
the description section of this page. You will then have to
fill out a form, to supply your e-mail address. NOTE: For this
function to work, your browser must support forms.
To unsubscribe from a mailing list listname send an email message from
the address by which you are subscribed to
majordomo@netbsd.org containing only the message unsubscribe listname
"

> BTW Is the a message archive anywhere?

yes.
"
To obtain a mailing list archive click on the  link next to its name,
in the description section of this page. This will take you
to the mail archive server mail-index.netbsd.org. (Many thanks to the
ISC for the network access and rack space for this machine.)
"

--
jun ebihara