Subject: Re: Problems on Clio...
To: Matthew Orgass <darkstar@pgh.net>
From: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@netbsd.org>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 01/05/2000 22:10:23
Matthew Orgass <darkstar@pgh.net> writes:
>   I just tried booting netbsd/hpcmips on a Clio.

What kind of clio you using?  c-1000?  (I've been poking around on a
c-1500, and am slowly getting to this point... 8-)

Does the frame buffer console work for you?

Can you post your kernel config file, or tell how you created it?
Looks like it might be like GENERIC, with:

pcic0   at isa3 port 0x3e0 iomem 0x70000 iosiz 0x4000 irq 0x000d0003

added?

> pcic0: controller 0 (Intel 82365SL Revision 1) has sockets A and B
> pcic0: controller 1 (Intel 82365SL Revision 1) has socket A only

anybody got any idea what controller 1 and socket b on controller 0
are?  the clio i've got accss to really only does seem to have one
slot.  (i couldn't even find a CF card slot, even though the hardware
description on the vadem web site says there's one...)

cgd