Port-hpcarm archive

Binary packages?

Hi! Me again in a completely unrelated topic (which is why I
opened another thread).

Are there binary packages available for this architecture?
The example usage of pkg_add provided in The Guide does not
work as documented since it then searches for earmv4 packages,
which is not available in the CDN. I have seen that there is
'earm' though. and I have also seen that the main hpcarm port
page is tagged with 'hpcsh', so this is why I am confused.

Thanks,