Port-hpcarm archive

Re: Odd behavior in some terminal apps.

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 06:37:03PM +0100, Robert Swindells wrote:

> Wes Frazier <wes.frazier%members.fsf.org@localhost> wrote:
> >I issued the 'ulimit -s 8192' command from bash and it appeared to
> >execute without error. I then launched emacs, but it still triggered a
> >segment fault.
>
> I have rebuilt emacs25-nox11, it works for me on a cats.

I ran a pkg_delete 'emacs25-nox11' and a 'pkg_add emacs25-nox11' and I continue to get a segment fault at launch with emacs.

I was able to get Gnu Zile to compile and run as a cheap alternative.

tmux continues to defy me. I also succesfully built screen and it crashes on launch as well.

Im tempted to try to roll back to NetBSD 6.x and see if the quivalent packages run any better.