Port-hpcarm archive

Re: Binary Packages

I have put the packages that I have built so far at:
<ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/earmv4/7.1_2017Q2/All>

The symlink for hpcarm still points at the old directory.

They include:

mosh, corkscrew, bash, emacs25-nox11, w3m, tmux, chicken, cowsay, wget,
gnuls, rcs, gmake, perl5, python27, tcsh, motif.

Not done:

neomutt         - needs devel/talloc which hangs during configuration
unison2.40      - needs lang/ocaml which requires hardware floating point
fortune         - in /usr/games on NetBSD

Robert Swindells