Port-hpcarm archive

Re: Micronet SP132E Combo Card

On Thu, Oct 08, 2009 at 02:18:14PM +0100, Robert Swindells wrote:
> Those vendor and product codes should work with the wi(4) driver, this
> is in the default JORNADA720 kernel, is it still in the kernel you are
> using ?

We have a problem, then :^)

I have downloaded the latest kernel from:

http://nyftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/netbsd-5-0/200910080000Z/hpcarm/binary/kernel/

And I booted it, then i plugged the card in and... surprise surprise...
It was not recognized, again -.-

Any suggestion??

> Robert Swindells
Really thanks for your answer,

--
Emanuele Santoro

"Noi viviamo per alimentare la lotta cosmica, non per vincere."