Port-hpcarm archive

Re: Hint for a working wireless card

On Wed, Oct 07, 2009 at 07:48:54PM +0400, Valeriy E. Ushakov wrote:
> What does Linux say about the card.  What does NetBSD say?

NetBSD says (on insertion):

sacpcic0: insertion event
pcmcia0 function 0: <IEEE 802.11b, Wireless LAN PC CARD> (manufacturer
0x0000, product 0x0000) not configured

And, on removal:

sacpcic0: removal event

Now, I don't really remember what Linux used to say about the card, but
I remember he said it was based on an atmel chip.

> Supporting it might be as easy as adding vendor/product line to
> existing driver.

I hope..

Thanks,
--
Emanuele Santoro

"Noi viviamo per alimentare la lotta cosmica, non per vincere."