Port-hpcarm archive

Re: HP Jornada 720 & hpcboot.exe

Sorted it out today..by accident!

If you copy hpcboot.exe onto the CF card as root user, Windows CE doesn't
recognise it. Do it as a regular user. The same goes for the kernel: untar
it as a regular user, not as root, or else you will get an error message
when you try to boot it.

Hope this will help anyone else out there who's struggling.

In closing, I'm very very pleased with this little handheld. So pleased in
fact, that I'm doing away with my netbook :drunk::drunk: A big thanks to
everyone who replied and everyone who tried to help!