Port-hpcarm archive

iPaq 3650 support

Hello!
Earlier this month I successfully obtained an iPaq model 3650 from the
marketplace area on Amazon, and naturally want to try out the
appropriate port of NetBSD on it. I have also bought the sleeve for
the compact flash expansion functions as well.

Next question:
Where do I start? The most recent executable of hpcboot works
appropriately on my device. I might add earlier testing using the
emulators that M$ makes available also confirmed that it works as
well.

I have the most recent collection of everything related to hpcarm as
well, except for source code. (Both versions of 4.0 and 4.01 as well.)

-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8%gmail.com@localhost
"This signature was once found posting rude
 messages in English in the Moscow subway."