Subject: Re: constant packagebuild fail
To: None <port-hpcarm@NetBSD.org>
From: Wolfgang Steuerle <netbsd@steuerle.net>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 12/28/2007 19:48:03
I could solve the problem: it was caused by a compact-flash wireless card
in a pcmcia-adapter (that runs without problems on other devices). So
changing the card let me succesfully compile packages.

Soon I will put them on my webhoster's server and post a link here
for download.

Have a nice start in 2008 everybody
Wolfgang