Subject: Current Kernel and hpcboot.exe on J720
To: None <port-hpcarm@netbsd.org>
From: Astro <freedom.day@gmail.com>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 07/17/2007 07:55:55
------=_Part_98360_28880553.1184651755551

Hi,

recently there were some changes in the hpcarm source tree as the kernel was
not building. It builds fine now on a 3.1 NetBSD i386 but the generic
JORNADA720
kernel is not able to boot from WinCE using the latest hpcboot.exe

However I can boot my old 4.99.1 J720 kernel without any problems.

Anybody else experiences this ?

Pavel