Subject: Re: keyboard layout changed after upgrade
To: Peter Postma <peter@pointless.nl>
From: Mark Kirby <mark@coris.org.uk>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 04/07/2006 09:30:39
On Thursday 06 April 2006 21:09, Peter Postma wrote:
> You need to use a fresh new hpcboot:
> ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/peter/hpcboot.exe
>
> Select the US/UK option.
>
> I should have put this hpcboot in CVS, but I haven't done that yet.
> Will do that very soon.
>
> Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks that did indeed fix my problem.

Could you please close port-hpcarm/32547 as the control key now works as it
should.

I have noted two problems :)

1) the fn key doesn't seem to work so i cant get {}[] keys both in X and the
console
2) when in X if i pkill Xhpc to get out the console gets all screwed up, i can
type but no text is displayed. After i press return the shell prompt moves
further to the right. Logging out and back in fixes the problem.

Is there a key sequence to get out of X and is it possible to have more than
one virtual console?

Thanks

mark
--