Subject: Re: Requesting an updated in-depth tutorial on NetBSD installation
To: None <port-hpcarm@netbsd.org>
From: Alistair Crooks <agc@pkgsrc.org>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 03/21/2006 07:28:29
On Sat, Mar 18, 2006 at 01:46:02AM +0100, Peter Postma wrote:
> And this paper (written for hpcsh port, but most also applies to hpcarm):
> http://2004.eurobsdcon.org/uploads/media/EBSD04_37.pdf

Not exactly - I have a 728, Valeriy has an hpcsh, 680 IIRC, and all the
screenshots and installation part were done by Valeriy.

The talk/paper was aimed at Jornadas in general.

I have, somewhere, a script which makes an image in a vnd, populates
it with sets, and then does some minor configuration.  This was
written specifically for my Jornada, with the aim of transferring it
to CF by dd - I can make it available if people would like to see it,
there may be some agc-specific configuration items in it.

Regards,
Alistair