Subject: Re: Re: sed: stdout: Input/output error
To: Quentin Garnier <cube@cubidou.net>
From: None <otto.waltari@kolumbus.fi>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 02/25/2005 11:50:45
Hey again.
Actually I traced the problem down by myself. It was an nfs issue. The
pkgsrc was mounted from a linux nfs server, and apparently the hierarchy
got too complicated and it wrenched subs.sed. It's supposed to be a file,
but it appeared as a directory on the server and with the size of 0.

Extracted pkgsrc locally and works fine. Now it's just that it eats a
quarter of my flash...

Cheers.
Otto Waltari