Subject: Re: Kaffe anyone?
To: None <port-hpcarm@netbsd.org>
From: Valeriy E. Ushakov <uwe@ptc.spbu.ru>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 01/20/2005 19:52:14
On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 15:31:18 +0000, Andreas Drewke wrote:

> Thanx for you detailed answer. I got kaffe to build now. But still
> it crashes.  One needs very detailed information about netbsd/hpcarm
> kernel. Is there some more information about it anywhere. I did take
> a look but wasnt able to find it somewhere- eg. calling
> conventions(maybe its more gcc specific) and how registers are used.

It's part of the ABI.

    http://www.arm.com/products/DevTools/ABI.html

> And btw. does anybody have a complete list of SA1110 instructions?

Find a copy of ARM ARM - "ARM Architecture Reference Manual".
(Amazon.de has used ARM ARM copies offered starting from EUR 34).
SA1110 is ARM v4.

    http://www.arm.com/documentation/books/1183.html

I think you can get a PDF of the book on some free eval CD from ARM ;).
I'd try:

    http://www.arm.com/products/DevTools/RVDSEvalCD.html

You can get a quick reference card from:

    http://www.arm.com/pdfs/QRC0001H_rvct_v2.1_arm.pdf

Use google also, there are some decent tutorials.

SY, Uwe