Subject: US layout vs JP layout (Was: NetBSD 2 installation on a Jornada 720)
To: None <>
From: Valeriy E. Ushakov <>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 01/12/2005 13:29:08
Richard Danter <> wrote:

>> located at.  I use the Japanese layout, even though I have a U.S. Jornada,
>> as it seems to function better.
> Aha!! That was it! If I use the Japanese layout it works fine (I
> have a US version too) but the other option just hangs.

It looks like a simple oversight bug in the sources.  I have a patch,
but I cannot currently compile a new hpcboot (windows box out of
service).  I think I still have around an hpcboot binary with the
correct values patched in with a hex editor.  Can you try it and tell
me if "US" option works?

SY, Uwe
--                         |       Zu Grunde kommen            |       Ist zu Grunde gehen