Subject: X problems
To: Rafael Diniz <port-hpcarm@netbsd.org, rafael2k@terra.com.br>
From: Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu@netbsd.org>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 12/09/2003 16:18:30
> X come up, twm loads, but X completely freezes the machine!
> Any trick the run the XFree?

I wonder if we still have unintegrated patches lying around. I remeber
makeing patch to get X working some time ago, but I can't remeber if I
finnally committed everything, or if someone else did it. Anyone knows?
(If you run X with stock NetBSD, the answer is yes, it was committed)

Here is my kernel and X server, they work:
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/manu/

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
Il y a 10 sortes de personnes dans le monde: ceux qui comprennent