Subject: Re: Jornada 728 Keymap Issues
To: None <bsd@hub3.net>
From: Brad Spencer <brad@anduin.eldar.org>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 09/15/2003 11:21:46
   > Thanks to Bryan for doing the boring numbers thing and testing it.
   > The patch is attached.
   >
   > BTW, does this help the X server?  I don't know if the hpcarm X server
   > bases its keyboard layout on wscons keysyms or raw scancodes.

   Thus far I have not been able to get X to run on the Jornada 728. I have built
   my own X release from xsrc and installed snapshots from releng.netbsd.org but
   none of them include an X server. I always get errors about no server "X" in
   PATH.

   Bryan

Is there a symbolic link in the X11R6 directory that points at the X
server??

--
Brad Spencer - brad@anduin.eldar.org -- KC8VKS
http://anduin.eldar.org  - & -  http://anduin.ipv6.eldar.org [IPv6 only]