Subject: request for article review: "Making Palmtop NetBSD useful"
To: None <port-hpcarm@netbsd.org>
From: Michael W . Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 06/24/2003 09:32:03
Hi,

I've written a follow-up to my "Palmtop NetBSD" article
(http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/bsd/2003/06/05/Big_Scary_Daemons.html),
on how to make your palmtop more useful.

This article is more on basic systems administration for palmtop use,
mainly how to use NFS and swapctl(8) to get swap space and pkgsrc
running on the palmtop.  Still, if anyone is interested, I'd
appreciate comments from knowledgeable folks.  I could have quite
easily missed a "more proper" way to accomplish these tasks.

I'd need the comments by the end of the week.  Again, I cannot just
post the article here; that would constitute "prior publication" and
invalidate my contract.  Drop me a line if you're interested, and I'll
send you the article for your personal review.

Thanks!

==ml

--
Michael Lucas		mwlucas@FreeBSD.org, mwlucas@BlackHelicopters.org