Subject: Re: "how to install NetBSD on a palmtop" article published
To: Keichii Moto <keichiitoyota@yahoo.com>
From: Michael W . Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 06/09/2003 17:15:12
On Mon, Jun 09, 2003 at 07:48:49AM -0700, Keichii Moto wrote:

> --- "Michael W . Lucas" <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
> wrote:
> >
> > At long last, the "how to install" article went up.
> >

> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/bsd/2003/06/05/Big_Scary_Daemons.html
> >
> > Thanks to all here for their help!
>
> Hi Michael,
>
> I followed your instructions to install iPAQ 3630.
> Using wd to boot, wd0e is my msdos partion. While
> booting, it always has error messages said wd0e
> timeout.
> I don't know whether the same instructions to install
> an IPAQ, thanks.

Sorry, I have no idea.  :-(

Can you get a serial console on this, and send us all of the verbose
boot messages?  That would help figure out what the problem is.

(I don't own an IPAQ, but I'm willing to see if any of the errors you
got resemble any of those I got during my install...)

==ml

--
Michael Lucas		mwlucas@FreeBSD.org, mwlucas@BlackHelicopters.org

           Absolute OpenBSD:   http://www.AbsoluteOpenBSD.com/