Subject: altgr key
To: None <port-hpcarm@netbsd.org>
From: Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu@netbsd.org>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 07/20/2002 00:34:48
I'm still trying to make a french keyboard keymap, and I'm still stuck
on the altgr key.

There is nothing such as altgr in the US keymap, is it possible that
altgr handling is broken? For now, I map altgr as KS_Alt_R, is it right?
It gives me the same behavior as left alt, which is to display various
symbols quite different from what I defined in the keymap for the altgr
modifier.

Another question: do you all have maximum brightness on each kernel
reboot? I have to remove the emergency battery to get this fixed, I
wonder if it's only me or everyone...

--=20
Emmanuel Dreyfus.                                        manu@netbsd.org
X Window, c'est un millefeuille avec une couche de cr=E8me patissi=E8re, un=
de ketchup, et une d'anchois. Faut aimer. Mais c'est vrai que c'est un=20
systeme ouvert: on peut ajouter des pepites de chocolat et des c=E2pres