Subject: Re: cannot boot on jornada 720
To: IWAMOTO Toshihiro <iwamoto@sat.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
From: Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu@netbsd.org>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 07/08/2002 19:18:05
On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 02:04:01AM +0900, IWAMOTO Toshihiro wrote:
> Please try without a ramdisk image.
> I don't think the kernel boots with such a big ramdisk image.

Ok, it boots without the image (but I have no filesystem, of course)

> I guess using NFS root or preparing an ffs root on a compact flash are
> the only ways to install hpcarm.

Since the jornada is the only machine I have able to read the compact
flash, I guess it will be NFS.

> Of course, alternatively, you can fix sys/arch/hpcarm/hpc_machdep.c...

Probably non trivial, unless you already have an idea of where the bugs are?

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus                             Emmanuel.Dreyfus@espci.fr
Cette signature vous est fournie telle quelle, sans aucune garantie de