Subject: RE: [fare@tunes.org: Re: [jornada] Jornada 820]
To: 'Francois-Rene Rideau' <fare@tunes.org>
From: BROWNE,LOGAN \(HP-Roseville,ex1\) <logan_browne@hp.com>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 05/10/2002 07:37:13
There is significant kernel dev work by some of the folks in HP Labs on the
Jornada 720 and our newer ARM devices, however the limited availability of
the 820's internally makes contributions by these folks difficult. The 820
was discontinued quite some time ago, but many are still in regular use by
their owners.

I have been working on a similar side project, but even internally at HP I
have difficulty gathering the information required to really get things
rolling. If there is some specific detail for which you are looking, I can
see if I can help you in getting it and making a contribution to the
community.

Thanks.

--
Logan Browne, CISSP