Subject: Re: palm-sized hardware for mobile project
To: Brett Lymn <blymn@baesystems.com.au>
From: Chris Jones <chris@cjones.org>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 08/20/2001 23:43:26
--7AUc2qLy4jB3hD7Z

On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 01:23:03PM +0930, Brett Lymn wrote:

> Ah - I have actually seen a linux port running on a compaq ipaq 3650
> (I think it was, it was a colour ipaq).  It looked to have some sort
> of X server running on it, the handhelds site has info on that port.

We're using this at work, on several iPAQs -- all in the 3650 range.
They work surprisingly well.  The biggest trouble I've had with
them is that they have lousy audio hardware.

Chris

--=20
Chris Jones                                          Mad scientist at large
  www.netbsd.org www.postgresql.org www.schemers.org www.python.org

--7AUc2qLy4jB3hD7Z

--7AUc2qLy4jB3hD7Z--