Port-hp700 archive

Avoid NHS queues for 70p per day with private medical

+ bestmedicalcover
Health Insurance Experts

Sick of waiting for NHS treatment? Get health cover from
70p per day

Search now >>>

NHS waiting times are on the rise according to recent government statistics. NHS waiting times are 6% longer for common procedures than they were two years ago, and 1 in 7 people have to wait more than six months to get treatment.

Search Now >>>

Take out private medical insurance through BestMedicalCover
and you could:
  • Be seen by a doctor straight away
  • Choose the hospital or treatment provider that best suits you
  • Bypass long NHS waiting lists
Thousands of people find affordable health insurance with us every month, and we can help you to do the same. Our service is independent, impartial and there is no obligation.

Find the right cover for you, at a price you can afford. You could be covered from just 70p per day.

Begin your search now with our simple form >>
Find the
best plan +

Figures shown above were correct as of May 2012. The example figures should not be taken as advice or recommendation or promotion.

This email was sent to you because you are subscribed to the BestMedicalCover email list. If you no longer wish to receive commercial e-mail messages please unsubscribe below:. Please visit the site for our privacy policy and terms & conditions.

BestMedicalCover is a trading name for eSmart Media Ltd. Copyright © 2012 BestMedicalCover. All Rights Reserved.

Unsubscribe Send an unsubscribe message